Written round: C++, SQL, Analytical reasoning
Round – 1:
- Write a function to return angle between minute hand and hour hand at any particular time (as input)
- Give nth number in Fibonacci series
- Stack implementation
Round – 2:
- Pirate and gold coin puzzle
- Circular parking lot puzzle
Round – 3:
- Given 20,000 numbers (in range 1-25,000), store them in a space of 4000 bytes
- What is ‘Pure Virtual Constructor’?
- When is copy constructor called? What about assignment operator?
- c = a+++++b, how does compiler distinguish what is this?